1. Be surrendered and willing John 7:17. Pray that God will give you an open heart. Psalm 25:9 The humble He guides.
2. Consult the word of God. Psalm 19:105 Consult the law of God Psalm 40:8
3. Be faithful to his revealed will. John 12:35. Matthew 13:12.
4. Obtain Christian Council Proverbs 11:14 1 Corinthians 15:33 Psalm 73:24
obtain counsel from those who have their lives together, get a multitude of Council
5. Observe providence, look for providential leading in things that happen. Story of Ruth, look for opportunities. Keep in mind that God will let us have our own way if we insist, story of baalem
6. Pray 1 John 5:14, 15 God reveals his will to his friends, fast and pray for very serious issues.
7. Have faith and believe you will blessed and guided
8. Be courageous and don’t fear to do what is challenging
9. Do the safe thing. Look at all the options and get away from risk. Don’t take unnecessary risks.
10. Make sure that your decision will bring glory to God. 1 Corinthians 10:31 Matthew 6:33 seek ye first the kingdom of God
11. Love your neighbor as yourself. Look at how your decision will affect others. Romans 14:7 Galatians 5:14
12. Be guided by the Holy Spirit. Isaiah 30:21
13. Be patient, don’t become restless. Luke 21:19
14. Sometimes you stay where you are, God’s providence comes to you Exodus 14:13, 2 Chronicles 20:17
15. Tally the evidence. Weigh all the positives and negatives. Constantly measure and adjust your position.
16. What is your hearts desire? God wants for you often what you want as well. 1 Chronicles 17:4 Psalms 21:2 Psalms 20:4 Psalms 37:4
Romans 12:2 When you are where God wants you to be, you will be happy.